Adult Lessons: all ages & all levels
Your studies with us are tailored to your needs.
To start, together with you we will assess your unique needs and objectives, as well as your level of English. We will then give you advice about the most appropriate course.
Here are some of the ways how we can tailor courses based on your needs:
- Group courses, Combination courses or Individual English tuition
- A choice of general, professional or business English courses: you can choose courses based on the area you want to develop the most – general English, or English related to specific work contexts: business English, Legal English, technical English, English for Banking, medical English and many more
- Courses for specific purposes: Exam preparation, University preparation course or Accent training
When you have booked your course, we will send you a pre-course questionnaire further asking for the areas of importance to you in learning English. We will use your answers to plan your studies as close as possible to your needs and track your progress in Your Progress report.
If you are an organisation, which requires Corporate English Training for a group of your employees, we can build fully customised courses and programmes based on your needs.
Payment & Cancellation policy
The lessons are booked and paid for in advance.
The Angie Gisler English Language Centre is not liable for any lessons missed:
- Cancellations and sick days will not be compensated.
- Students moving away from CH will be handled case by case.
- Late enrollments receive an amended invoice.