Owl Club in Baar – Every Monday – Schutzengelstrasse 34G, 6340 Baar
Owl Club in Luzern – Every Friday – Bahnhofstrasse 2, 6048 Horw, Luzern
Owl Toddler Club (0 -2 years old)
Owl Pre-school Club (3-4 years old)
Owl After-school Club (2-4 years old)
Owl Literacy Club 7-10 years old
Payment & Cancellation policy
The clubs are booked and paid for in advance for the duration of the 3 month course.
Any classes missed due to holidays or illness maybe compensated in other clubs of the same level if there is space available in the group, alternatively the missed classes will be deducted from the next invoice.
You will always get the full amount on classes you paid for.
In order to be compensated for missed classes you MUST:
- Inform us at least 2 week in advance about holidays
- Cancel within 48 hours for anticipated absence
Last min cancellations can only be compensated if there is space in another club of the same level. The clubs are in Luzern & Baar. The student will have to go where there is a spot open. In the event that there are no free spots or the location does not suit the student, the lesson is lost and will not be deducted from the next invoice.
Parent / guardian participation
In the OTC, POC and OAC we kindly ask that a minimum of 1 parent or guardian attend the class with the student. This is to ensure the maximum comfort for all in the learning environment.
As tempting as it is for mommies or guardians to answer for the little one, we kindly ask that you refrain from doing so. Of course you may help and assist the students where needed…..
During story time, we ask that mommies refrain from chatting please. We want to teach the students that during story time we sit nicely and listen carefully.
While we are doing crafts, cooking class or playing active games, please assist in showing or modeling certain actions. Thereafter, please let the student try for him/herself. The feeling of self accomplishment is what we would like to instill in our young learners.
Health and safety
Payment & Admissions
- Rolling admissions are allowed where there is space
- Midterm signups will be receive an amended invoice
- All payments are made in advance before the course begins.
- Cash payments are accepted in full on the first day of the course
Once the enrollment is complete:
- Please note that the registration is legally binding (whether it be through email, this website, telephone, etc…..)
- Refunds after the start of a course will only be reimbursed due to a family move.
- Withdrawal as a result of illness will be handled case by case.
- If you enroll and then decide to cancel your enrollment 2 weeks or less before the first day of class, you will be charged a 210CHF processing fee. This is a legally binding agreement and will be upheld as such.